Student Learning Outcomes
Nashville State’s QEP focuses on “Increasing Student Success through the First-Year Experience.” The First Year Experience is made up of five individual components:
- Create a personalized academic plan including college-level math, English composition, and 9 hours in the focus area in the first academic year.
- Describe connections between your degree choice and ultimate career choice after an interest inventory (Kuder).
- Differentiate resources available to you through Nashville State to support your success.
- Articulate connections between your courses and your ultimate academic goals.
- Reflect on your personal growth as a result of your education. Click on each of the five links on the left of this page to learn more.