We are committed to student success.
The Office of Online Learning (OOL) is committed to student success by supporting efforts to ensure that quality online education and support services are available to a diverse population of learners through a variety of technology resources. We are also committed to supporting students, faculty, and staff by developing, implementing, designing and managing their needs surrounding electronically supported education.
In order to fulfill this mission, the Office of Online Learning will:
- Provide effective training for students and faculty on the use of the D2L Learning Environment
- Provide informational resources and support services for students enrolled in online courses
- Identify and address faculty and student needs in teaching and learning online
- Encourage and support the use of D2L and other technologies in both face-to-face and online learning environments
- Provide skilled instructional designers to assist faculty in developing quality online courses
- Encourage the sharing of effective technology-enhanced teaching and learning practices among faculty