Before selecting a workshop, please review Identifying Your Level of Experience Using D2L to help guide your workshop selections.
D2L Professional Development Series
As faculty continue the process of teaching online unexpectedly, the Office of Online Learning has created a professional development series of workshops designed to help master the use of D2L. This instruction will improve both the technical skills and pedagogical implementation of these tools. These workshops are designed for faculty to work synchroniously alongside the instructor. Please come prepared with access to your course and any relevant course content or material. Each workshop runs for one hour unless otherwise noted.
Descriptions for each available workshop can be found in the Workshop Catalog.
- Level 1: D2L Basics
- Level 1: Using Zoom with Students
- Level 2: D2L Discussions
- Level 2: D2L Assignment Dropbox
- Level 2: D2L Quizzes
- Level 2: Simplifying Grading: Optimizing your D2L Gradebook
- Level 3: Creating Content for Everyone: Understanding and Implementing Accessibility Principles
- Level 3: Understanding & Utilizing Kaltura